The Wastewater Treatment Facility was established in the 1930s. This is a deregulated portion of our utilities, which means our utility commission can decide on the rates.
Currently the wastewater treatment facility takes in approximately 640,000 gallons per day and our capacity is 1,000,000 gallons.
The Wastewater Treatment Facility is located at 1753 115th St., New Richmond, WI. From downtown New Richmond, Hwy 64 & 65, travel west on Business 64 (also called W. 4th St.) approximately 1.5 miles. At the top of the hill, turn left on 115th St. (County Rd K turns to the right at this intersection). The entrance is approximately 1 block down on the left.