Service Forms

Utiltiy Service FormsRequests to begin or terminate service may be submitted by clicking the appropriate link below.

Please note, meters are not read on weekends or holidays. If the effective date of your request is on a weekend or holiday, it will become effective on the next business day.

Questions can be directed to (715) 246-4167, or

Apply for New or Transfer Existing Service

Welcome to the New Richmond! We are pleased to be your locally owned not-for-profit utility provider. Choose the appropriate form below and submit it along with an image of your current photo identification (ex: Driver's License), where requested.

New/Transfer Residential Service form

New Business Service form

Contractor New Service form

Terminate Service

You may terminate your existing service with New Richmond Utilities by completing the  Request to Terminate Service form

Change Mailing Address

If you'd like to receive your utility bill and correspondence at an address other than the service address, complete the Change Mailing Address form.